- Facility usage is limited to the area of the building in Westport's lease agreement, and excludes private offices and the main stage, unless prior approval is obtained by a Westport staff representative.
- This agreement is non-transferrable.
- Rental fees apply to time necessary for set-up and clean-up.
- Use of any signage or decorations must be approved by a Westport staff representative prior to use.
- Facility must be left clean (cleaning supplies provided) and all furniture and equipment items returned to original location(s) or deposit will be forfeited.
- Bathrooms cleaned (if applicable)
- Kitchen cleaned (if applicable)
- Floors vacuumed
- Trash/Recyclables disposed in appropriate dumpsters
- Spills cleaned up, including carpet stains
- Dispensation and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages is never permitted.
- Renter (named below) shall be liable and responsible for any and all damages or injury to said premises or any person or property thereon for the period of occupancy here under, and shall reimburse, indemnify and hold Westport fully harmless from any such damage, and/or injury, including all costs incident, thereto.
- Our policy: Any intended use, not in harmony with Westport's beliefs and practices, will not be permitted. The pastors and elders have discretion over which uses will be allowed. Anyone who wants to use the building for a wedding, party, meeting, or other event must use it in accordance with this policy.
- Audio/Video Technician fees: $10/hour ($40 Minimum)
Please fill out the following form to apply for use of the facilities located at
20475 NW Amberwood Drive Ste 120
Hillsboro, OR 97006