- Facility usage is limited to the area of the building in Westport's lease agreement, and excludes private offices and the main stage, unless prior approval is obtained by a Westport staff representative.
- The agreement is non-transferrable.
- Rental fees apply to time necessary for renter set-up and clean-up.
- Use of ANY signage or decorations must be approved by a Westport staff representative prior to use.
- Facility must be left clean (cleaning supplies provided) and all furniture and equipment items returned to original location(s) or deposit will be forfeited.
- Bathrooms cleaned (if applicable)
- Kitchen cleaned (if applicable)
- Floors vacuumed
- Trash/Recyclables disposed in appropriate dumpsters
- Spills cleaned up, including carpet stains
- Dispensation and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages is never permitted.
- Renter shall be liable and responsible for any and all damages or injury to said premises or any person or property theron for the period of occupancy here under, and shall reimburse, indemnify and hold Westport fully harmless from any such damage, and/or injury, including all costs incident thereto.
- Our Policy: Any intended use, not in harmony with Westport's beliefs and practices, will not be permitted. The pastors and elders have discretion over which uses will be allowed. Anyone who wants to use the building for a wedding, party, meeting, or other event must use it in accordance with this policy.
- Non-member Facility usage: $70/hour
- Non-Member Audio/Video Usage: $20/hour ($40 minimum)
- Member Facility Usage: $30/hour
- Member Audio/Video Usage: $10/Hour ($40 minimum)
- $75 for the auditorium wedding only. This covers opening/closing of building by facility team, cleaning team and reset. Wedding ceremonies can be held in the auditorium on either Friday evenings or Saturdays with a start time of no later than 2:30pm for a Saturday wedding.
- $200 if both wedding and reception are held on site. This covers additional time needed for our teams to reset the church prior to Sunday services.
- $200 for tech services. Required for any use of Westport's equipment for sound, lighting, computers. Westport trained technician required.
- $200 for professional services of an Officiant (onsite wedding). A member of the Westport Pastoral Care Team will perform the wedding ceremony. Includes required pre-marital counseling.
- $300 for professional services of an Officiant (offsite wedding). A member of the Westport Pastoral Care Team will perform the wedding ceremony. Includes the required pre-marital counseling. **For weddings outside the Portland-Metro area, additional travel expenses may apply.
- $100 deposit. Required to reserve your requested date for either onsite or offsite weddings. Deposit will be applied to fees. **The balance is due 1 month before the ceremony.
Please fill out the following form to apply for use of the facilities located at
20475 NW Amberwood Drive Ste 120
Hillsboro, OR 97006